Houses in Dubai are set to be relocated in the not-too-distant future. And do you have any idea how much it will cost? Moving costs in Dubai are influenced by the amount of your belongings, as well as a variety of other considerations. This article has been put together by movers company moving company Dubai specialists to help you understand the costs associated with the procedure and how movers and packers in Dubai calculate the pricing.
Moving costs are influenced by a number of factors.
The following criteria are taken into account by movers and packers when estimating the cost of moving in Dubai:
- Size of your possessions: The more expensive it is to transport your furniture and other items to your new house, the larger they are.
- The distance between your current home and your future home: The greater the distance, the more expensive the trip will almost likely be. You might expect to pay less if you’re moving within the same building.
- Moving to a different Emirate: movers and packers in dubai to another Emirate is more expensive than relocating inside Dubai.
- And, in Dubai, packers usually charge a premium for their services: You won’t have to worry about delays, damages, losses, problems, or hidden expenses if you work with such companies. They also have relationships with insurance firms, allowing you to insure your pricey items.
- Moving day: On busier days, Dubai movers may charge more. The majority of Dubai residents relocate over the weekend, with Saturday being the busiest day. Because it is a non-working day, moving on Fridays may be more expensive.
- Additional fees may apply if your movers and packers must climb stairs or utilise special packing materials for sensitive objects like paintings. If you need to move heavy things, such as a grand piano, you may be charged an additional fee.
What exactly does the service entail?
The moving company in Dubai will do a survey of your furniture and other things when you request an estimate. On the day of the move, your movers and packers will deconstruct the furniture and properly box everything. That will then be transported safely in a truck. If you don’t want to do it yourself, the movers can unpack your belongings and dash the furniture once you’ve arrived at your new house.
How long does it take for moving services to arrive?
It normally takes a day to move the items of a studio or one-bedroom apartment. For larger homes, it may take two to three days. As a result, make sure to plan ahead.
The average cost of relocating
Moving to a new home in Dubai normally costs between AED 800 and 1000 for a studio apartment, AED 1100 to 1500 for a one-bedroom apartment, AED 1800 to 2,400 for a two-bedroom apartment, and AED 4,000 to 5,000 for a three-bedroom villa.
Consider getting estimates from Dubai movers to receive an accurate estimate.
How Can You Cut Moving Costs?
Because the quantity of your furniture and other belongings is one of the key variables impacting the cost of moving, you should strive to deciliter and consider giving, selling, or getting rid of everything you don’t need. You will be able to considerably lower the price as a result of this. Requesting and comparing quotations from multiple moving firms in Dubai is another excellent strategy to save money when moving. You’d be shocked at how much money you may save simply shopping around. Remember that going with the first moving quotation you find or the most economical choice without first examining the moving company’s accreditations and testimonials is not a good idea. You should seek free quotations from multiple moving firms in Dubai and compare them not only on price but also on service quality.
Other expenses to think about
- Transferring Telephony and Utility Company Connections: You’ll need to pay an administrative cost of AED 120, as well as a price of AED 100 for the telecom link, to move your own DEWA link to your new property.
- Painting services for moving out: You may need to repaint, and the cost of repainting a one-bedroom property to a time or off-white color will be roughly AED 750 — 850.
- Pest control, sanitization, and services for present residents: To make your new home comfortable, safe, and sanitary, you may want to reserve some additional home services. You can, for example, hire a move-in pest management service for AED 299 for a two-bedroom apartment to avoid encounters with typical pests like cockroaches, ants, and bed bugs. For all of these jobs, you may hire a move-in handyman for as little as AED 150 per hour.
- Storage: You could need to rent storage space for a short or extended period of time. You can purchase a storage device, for example, if you’re moving from a larger to a smaller apartment and don’t have enough space to put all of your possessions or if you need some time to figure out what to do together.
To offer a hassle-free experience and peace of mind during the relocation procedure, the moving company only works with vetted and authorized movers and packers in Dubai. Obtaining free quotations from several moving firms is simple. You can also use the internet to study consumer reviews and verify accreditations before making a decision.