In the modern world, businesses that do not keep up with the latest technologies tend to drop behind and fail whereas those who have kept up with the latest trends in the market, the new paradigms of sales, and the changing aspects of customer liking, have been able to adapt to the varying demands of the market and of the retail world.
Integrating modern technology with marketing ideas is the need of the hour for businesses to stay alive and thrive in this economy. Augmented reality and an app for jewelry, app for retail, and fashion is becoming the new trend in the market given the pandemic scenario across the country and the world.
Technologies such as virtual try-on have been around for quite some while but more and more industries are picking on these vital skills and tools to give their customers an integrated and holistic experience when it comes to the shopping experience.
What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality is a tool that is used by marketers and digital companies to provide customers with a virtual experience to try out and visualize all the products with or without actually having to experience them physically.
This is a whole new realm of reality as most shoppers are now more interested in purchasing online than offline but would like to have more interactive experiences with brands instead of the two-dimensional approach that the internet offers.
Augmented reality along with virtual try-on helps customers explore the entire collection of articles that a brand can offer and helps customers analyze and decide on products, make purchasing decisions, experiment with designs and new products, and do so much more just with a few clicks of a button.
Shoppers can now experience all of this at virtually no cost and share the experience with their friends and family just as easily as they would on social media.
Augmented Reality and Jewellery Industry
Augmented reality is one of the recent trends in the jewelry industry and with the advent of a virtual app for jewelry, virtual try-on options have become one of the exciting features a marketer or a brand can offer for their customers.
Augmented reality is a combination of motion control, gesture control, 3D visualization, and graphics to enhance the buying and shopping experience for the customers.
With Augmented reality and virtual try-on, brands are now offering exemplary services that include the following features:
- With these features, a customer can view the entire selection of jewelry available at the shop.
- Customers can virtually try the jewelry on with the augmented reality and virtually try-on feature.
- Customers can view 3D images of the jewelry and view multiple designs from various collections, which could be quite difficult to get through physically.
- Shopping through these apps can be done at the convenience of customers’ own homes and with friends and relatives.
- Saves time, money, energy, and the effort to go to a physical store with enhanced features to view and access unlimited collections.
- Customers can take photos, make videos, and share these images and graphics with their friends and families to make buying decisions.
- The help center can also give out exclusive details and featured stories or videos about each piece just as one would at the physical store.
- One of the best reliable and thrilling experiences to shop jewelry especially in the pandemic era when most shops are closed or restricted.